We have reviewed Socusoft Photo to Video Converter Free, a piece of slideshow software for making a stunning slide show of your favorite photos. Today, we’d like to review another free photo slideshow program – DVD slideshow GUI. Photodvd gives an average score of 4.0 out of 5.
DVD slideshow GUI is a user interface for various great tools needed to make your own slideshow of photos. It is not as easy and intuitive to use as Photo Story but it’s packed with more features favored by more experienced users.
Features of DVD slideshow GUI from its website:
– 240 transitions, 100 Effects you can add to the entire slideshow, 35 Motion Backgrounds(avs).
– Animate your overlapping images using zoom, pan and rotate. Add photos with alpha channel and EXIF data.
– Add videos(avi/avs), Power Point(ppt) and Impress(odp) to you slideshow.
– Add and edit music, motion backgrounds, borders and subtitles.
– Make your own transitions, effects and motion backgrounds.
– Export to dvd video(PAL/NTSC 4:3 16:9), BluRay, 720p, 1080p, dvd audio, dvd chapters, dvd subtitles, avi, flash for web, avisynthscript, storyboards, single images with backgrounds and YouTube.
– Gui in Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Jananese, Portuguese Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Pros: Packed with more features, useful tools to pan, zoom and rotate images with a variety of transition effects, motion backgrounds, borders and subtitles, export to popular video formats, support HD videos, authoring and burning to optical disks.
Cons: Not as easy and intuitive to use as Photo Story, some errors encountered when running the program.
The download link: http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/DVDsGUI0941.exe
Interface – 4.0/5
Easy to install – 4.0/5
Easy to use – 3.5/5
Features – 4.5/5
Output quality – 4.0/5
Conversion speed – 4.0/5
Overall rating – 4.0/5