Photo Slideshow Director HD for iPad version 2.1 has been released. In company with this update, the author of this iPad app announced it would be free on the iTunes app store for an entire week starting from Oct 25, 2011. So, you still have enough time to download it and share it with your friends.
Photo Slideshow Director HD for iPad lets you turn your photos, Picasa web albums, Facebook photos and Flickr photos into dynamic HD slideshow on iPad easily. It also allows you to export the slideshows to videos for sharing on YouTube and Facebook and play the slideshows on HDTV at 1920×1080 hi-resolution. To learn more about Photo Slideshow Director HD for iPad, please visit its iTunes link at http://itunes.apple.com/app/photo-slideshow-director/id457847244
Here, let’s take a look at what’s new in Photo Slideshow Director HD for iPad version 2.1:
1. Compatible with iOS 5. With Apple TV 2 and iPad2, now you can view the slideshow on big screen TV too via Airplay.
2. Support font, font size, color, background image for inserting blank image.
3. Support font, font size, color for subtitle
4. Add buttons to adjust slide order
5. Fixed bugs with background music
Tips for enable Airplay on Apple TV 2 and iPad 2:
* Both iPad2 and Apple TV 2 need upgrade iOS to the latest iOS 5
* Enable Airplay mirror function on your iPad 2, double tap the home button or swipe up with four or five fingers to reveal the multitasking bar.
* You should then see the AirPlay icon next to the music controls. Tap on the icon, select Apple TV and turn on Mirroring.