It is easy and fast to create Christmas photo slideshows on a PC. But if you have an iPhone, it is even easier and faster to make Christmas slideshows. You just need to download the cool iOS app called Slideshow+ to your iPhone. Then everything is within a few taps on your iPhone.
The iPhone app Slideshow+ lets you turn photos and music into fantastic HD slideshows in a snap, complete with the options to apply transition, choose theme, insert blank slide, add text, set Pan & Zoom effects, etc. Click the “Play” button, and you are allowed to view your creation at any time. When all settings are done, you can choose to play the slideshow on HDTV (connect your iPhone and HDTV with Apple Digital AV adaptor and HDMI cable or Apple VGA Adapter) or output the slideshow to your camera roll as a video file. The newest version of Slideshow+ even allows you to directly upload the slideshow to YouTube and share the slideshow on Facebook.
Now, let me simplify the process of making a Christmas slideshow on iPhone using Slideshow+ as step 1, 2, 3… (Some of the steps are not necessary)
1. Download Slideshow+ from the iTunes app store.
2. Create a new project.
3. Add photos to the timeline from iPhone Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Folders, Facebook photo albums, Flickr photo albums, picasa Photo albums. Note: You can also take a photo with the camera app and import it into the project.
4. Add music to the timeline from iPhone Music Library.
5. By default, transitions are randomly applies to the slideshow. You can tap the die in the timeline to make the transition list pop up and choose an effect you like.
6. Choose a theme for the slideshow.
7. Set photo duration and transition duration.
8. Tap the Clock icon to sync length of the music with that of the slideshow.
9. Output the slideshow. You can choose to:
a) Play the slideshow on HDTV.
b) Save the slideshow to camera roll as a video file.
c) Upload the slideshow to YouTube.
d) Share the slideshow on Facebook