Hey everyone i’m looking for something to transfer my photos from my iPhone to my mac without attaching usb cable. There seems to be so many to choose from in the app store and i just wanted to know which is best.
I wanna put the photos on my iphone onto my mac hard driver. Does anyone knows how to move iphone photos to mac? iTunes is disabled. So maybe a useful 3rd party software?
If you are having similar problems, you will find this post helpful. Wireless Transfer App offers a creative and efficient way to get iPhone photos over to Mac. You don’t need to connect your iPhone to your Mac via USB cable or open iTunes in order to get the photos transferred. The $1.99 iOS app takes full advantage of Wi-Fi network to download files between iPhone and Mac.
Now let’s take a look at the instructions:
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App to your iPhone
2. Make sure your iPhone and your Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
4. Find the http address at the bottom of the screen.
5. Open a web browser in your Mac and type the address exactly as that appears on your iPhone (including the colon and the following port number).
6. The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPhone.
7. Select and download the photos you want to transfer to your Mac.