Socusoft has updated its iPad app Photo Slideshow Director HD to version 3.0. New photo editing function has been added to the new version. With just a few taps, you can crop, rotate and flip the photo in slideshow, adjust the brightness, saturation and contrast, apply beautiful stylistic effects to photos, remove red eyes, add text or drawing on photos and more. All these photo editing features will make your slideshow amazing.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is an excellent photo slideshow app that lets you use your iPad to organize your digital photos from camera roll, picasa web albums, Facebook photo albums, Flickr photo sets and create eye-catching slideshows in minutes. It exports slideshows to HD videos for sharing on YouTube and Facebook or for playback on an even bigger screen of your HDTV.
Key Features of Photo Slideshow Director HD
- Make photo slideshow on iPad easily.
- Export slideshow to HD movie.
- Make music video for your favorite songs easily.
- Support Picasa, Facebook and Flickr web album.
- HD full screen slideshow presentation.
- Ready for TV output with Apple Digital AV Adaptor or Apple VGA Adaptor.
- Support RAW image format and big size images imported with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- To make a photo slideshow, this app is faster than iMovie. With the encoded video, you can import to iMovie for further editing.
- Mirror slideshow to HDTV directly via AppleTV AirPlay (with iOS 5.0 and iPad2).
- Powerful yet easy to use photo editor.
What’s New in Version 3.0
- Added a new photo editing function. Now you can apply effects, crop, rotate, enhance photo, adjust brightness, sharpness and remove red eyes with built-in photo editor.
- Project icon can be changed.
Pricing and Availability
Photo Slideshow Director HD for iPad Version 3.0 ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-slideshow-director-hd/id457847244?mt=8 ) is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.