The Christmas Day is just around the corner. To celebrate the holiday, TuneClone is offering a $10 coupon to its customers. Now during the Christmas holiday, you can save $10 on TuneClone Audio Converter (for Windows or Mac) with coupon TUNE-P78N.
This page gives the detailed info: http://itunesm4ptomp3.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/tuneclone-coupon-on-christmas/
About TuneClone Audio Converter
TuneClone Audio Converter converts iTunes music to plain MP3 via virtual CD burning. It simulates the burning, ripping and encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner. All you need to do is burn your iTunes playlist to TuneClone’s Virtual CD Drive. TuneClone will convert iTunes music to MP3 automatically.
Key Features of TuneClone Audio Converter
1. Remove DRM protection from purchased music files with a few clicks by using a virtual CD burning approach. You can play the converted DRM free music files with Media Player or any MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, etc.
2. Preserve ID3 tags for artist, album, title, artworks, etc.
3. Converted songs have NO DRM restriction anymore.
4. Easy to install and easy to use with a very handy and clear user interface.
5. Very high speed. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone’s virtual CD burning can use the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at a very high speed.
6. Batch convert a large collection of music files.
Availability and Pricing
You can download TuneClone Audio Converter (for Windows or Mac) for a try from its official website http://www.tuneclone.com. Normally, it is priced at $34.95, but you can receive $10 off the regular price during the Christmas season.